5 Questions To Consider When Hiring a Pet Sitter:
There are pros and cons to hiring a neighbor to look after your pets while you’re away, but the cons can out-weigh the pros in many situations, and you may not be aware until you’re on vacation. Here are a few questions you should ask yourself before considering a neighbor to look after your pets while you’re away.
1. Will they maintain proper security measures to make sure the animals don’t escape from the house?
2. What if my pet sitter cancels service last minute on me?
3. How will I know my pets are being cared for while I’m away? Will my pet’s sitter send daily updates and pictures on how my pets are doing each day?
4. What if my neighbor goes out of town for the weekend or has a family emergency and they forget to take care of fluffy?
5. What if my dog/cat is having serious health issues or a seizure? Will the neighbor know what to do?
6. Can I trust the pet sitter? Does my pet sitter have the proper credentials for caring for my babies? Are they background checked? Do they have proper pet sitting insurance? Do they hold other professional and training certificates? Do they know how to handle emergencies with my pets if one arises?
Why Hiring a Professional Pet Sitter Is The Best:
Professional Pet Sitters have Liability Insurance, Bonded, and Pet CPR/Pet Sitting Certified. This means your sitter is well-trained, reliable, background checked, and insured incase of injury during their visits with your pets!
We give you peace of mind! You know when we come to your home, we will give your fur-babies the absolute Pawfect care! We also send you regular updates with pictures at each visit so you know how they are doing!
Our professional pet sitters are knowledgeable and experienced in animal behavior with dogs,cats,birds, and other small animals.
Able to administer medications, insulin shots, and animals with special needs/health issues.
Hiring a Pro will ensure your pets are never forgotten, and a Professional Pet Sitter won’t ever cancel last minute because of plans or sickness.
Professional pet sitters have emergency backup in place in-case there is an emergency, so your pets are never neglected, and the best part is that your pets will already have met them!
- When it comes to making a decision to go with a Pro or just your neighbor or a hobbyist, it’s clear that a Professional Pet Sitter is the way to go when it comes to our beloved pets.
Pawfect Pet & House Sitter will always be there for you and your pet’s needs! You can be sure we are professional and reliable 100% of the time! Click HERE to check out all of our pet sitting, house sitting, and dog walking services we have to offer and book your next service with someone you can count on!
Pawfect Pet & House Sitter